I is be back here now

HI!

I'm back now. I'll be on less than before, but at least I'm here.

I've been felling terrible thskull.gif (still am) and had not much time (I have more time now)

If you need to contact me, youll probably get me faster through a direct e-mail

(if you want to know it, just ask me and I'll usually tell you once I'm in the mood)

Welcome back! :D I was wondering where you had disappeared to.

Well... nothing much else to say except stay active on MoTA. :P Would you care for a cookie?

Hey, I remember you. Welcome back. :D

With Zac and you back, should I be expecting Keiko to return anytime soon? :crying:

Well Keiko was a highly active member of the forums a long time ago (when I was just a little newbie). She sadly became inactive (addicted to MMORPGs I guess) and has only come back on a few occasions since. We all miss her. :yes:

@rosyfinch13: Here's your nuclear waste! *passes large container marked with radioactivity warning*

Welcome back, as well. I'm sure we haven't met, but it's good to meet you. Hope you are feeling better now, sucks not to feel good. There was something I used once that created a chat room on web pages... but I don't remember what it was called. Gabbly, I think. If you put it on any page, you could chat with anyone else who put it on that page.

Welcome back, as well. I'm sure we haven't met, but it's good to meet you. Hope you are feeling better now, sucks not to feel good. There was something I used once that created a chat room on web pages... but I don't remember what it was called. Gabbly, I think. If you put it on any page, you could chat with anyone else who put it on that page.

It truely sucks not to feel good, especially when it goes on for 5 years and counting. :skull: But you eventually get used to it a little bit.