New memberr =3 I'm Sandi

Guest Sandi

I knew you'd take my suggestion! ^_^ I'm Morgan, TDN's #1 cheese lover. Don't eat cookies offered by a DOOM agent. They're poisoned. :O

And remember to read the rules! ;o

Welcome to the forums Sandi! :D You'll probably find that this place is a lot cleaner and more helpful than the neoboards (at least in my opinion it is :P ), so I hope you'll stick around. If you're hungry, there are some delicious cookies on the table over to your left especially for newcomers. :yes: Just watch out for the people who say they're poisoned - they only say that because they want all the cookies to themselves.

Hello Sandi,

Welcome on the forum, enjoy your time here ^_^

Welcome to the Forums *pulls out pie cannon and loads in cream pies* I am Marianne. The cookies on your left are absolutely delicous... watch out for the flying pies!!

• 2 weeks later...

It is a shame that noobs are so sneaky. The security system can't catch them all until it's too late. And by then... the damage is already done. *sighs, looking at a headless person* ... Poor fellow. His head exploded from trying to read "l33t" (Hey, is that how you spell this? -lol) speak.

That reminds me... remember to read the rules and stuff. If you don't, someone might think you're a noob. And you don't want to know what we did to the noob that blew up this guy's head.

Hello and welcome to the TDN forums Sandi, I am intheblue04 =D

Nice to meet you, and I hope you have a good time here. ;D

(From what I heard, there are tons of noobs on the Neoboards. Wouldn't like to go there xD)

Well even if any noobs get past the high-tech security system, we have a squad of awesome moderators ready to nab them red-handed. So yes, these forums are especially clean and safe. :yes: