fight

Zelda

Well that sucks... Why did you have a fight for?

That sucks. Don't worry too much about it. You guys will make up if you're true friends. ^_^

Hope you did fine on your math test.

Thanks for your concerns for me. My freind is still being kiinda mean to me. She is in this club and the leader of the club is brain-washing her. Plus the leader is a jerk. As for the math test, I won't get my grade for a long time because it was one of those big end of the year test. I hate those.

The only way a friendship is proved is through testing - if she's a real friend then you'll make up. If not... well, let's not talk about that.

And there's no need to bother about your maths test any more - as long as you did your best, you'll do fine. :D

Or simply solve all the questions, sleep for the other half of the test's duration, and hand it in when asked. At least, that's how I do it. :P

^^^^ Yeah but we aren't all as smart as you Theo :P

Your friend will figure it out sooner or later!

• 5 months later...

:hmmph:=l if you ask me, i think all math teachers are out to destroy our lives; last year, i had a huge mean and fugly math teacher!!! all he did was scream and tell us about his motorcycle. im still amazed i didn't fail....this year, i have a teacher who puts me to sleep... anyway, friends are friends, it doesn't matter if their head is bigger than an elephant, you just have to put up with them. eventually she'll get bored and deflate herself :whistle: ... i know from experience!!! :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics inactive for more than 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Ruto if you have any questions regarding this action.