New Member!

Zelda

^_^ Hi! I am a new member! I like olws! (and pie!) ^_^

Peeps! Reply! I neeeed freinds! *sob* no one likes meeeee! *sob* *more sobing* :crying: :crying: :crying:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post, and don't whine. Give people time to reply.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hi Welcome to the Forums!!! You have to give us a little while, we aren't always all checking the new posts, but we will generally always get round to posting a welcome. *pulls out welcoming, beautifully painted, pie shooting cannon*

*looks around for firetail* where is the boy?? Looks like I am going to have to do this without him...

Ohh before I forget Zelda if you look to you left there is a table full of beautiful cookies, made esspecially for you by the DOOM Corp :) Enjoy... *starts shooting pies with the cannon*

*tackles* I've finally found another Zelda fan! ^_^

Anyway, hi, I'm Morgan. Don't eat cookies. Eat brownies. They's chocolatelier... xD

Remember to read the rules. ;)

Okay m3l3ana, I'm here. I just got back from school and I have a different time zone, okay?

Welcome Zelda, and don't listen to whatever Morgan says, she is insane, and Marianne,(off topic, just crazy)he cannon...*presses switch* Uh-oh...was that super flyng pie mode?

As you see Zelda, we are all crazy and insane, and that we scare away lots of newbi-I mean that we welcome lots of new people! Okay, have fun here!

Hey, Princess Ruto I loe the Zelda games. Sadly I have only played two of them. (Phantom hourglass and twilight princess.)

Hey, Princess Ruto I loe the Zelda games. Sadly I have only played two of them. (Phantom hourglass and twilight princess.)

Opps! in my post I misspelled 'love' Sorry! *ye ^_^ lls at keyboard* Oh, by the way good cookies!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Oooh no. Zelda ate a cookie.

Just remember not to join DOOM, okay?

I think Phantom Hourglass was the worst. Honestly. Maybe it was because it was on the DS, but I didn't enjoy it much.

Twilight Princess was the best.

Hey Zelda, I'm Tom!

Enjoy the cookies (and take some more if you'd like *gives cookies*). I'm not really a Zelda fan, but I have been thinking about trying to play Ocarina of Time again. I started playing it, got kinda bored and stopped playing...

Anyway, nice meeting you and enjoy!

Well I'm not a Zelda fan (never had a chance to play the games, although I hear they're good), but I'll join in the insane newbie-welcoming anyway. So welcome! :D I see you've taken some cookies from the table already - go ahead and grab some more if you're hungry. :yes: And if you feel like it, you can join in the pie fight. *loads pie launchers*

Hello, and welcome to the forums. I won't like - I'm not a very active member, these days. However, your username did remind me of a little sprite comic that I made back in the day as a request of one of our more senior members.

Origins of Link's Red Clothes (contains mild violence)

Have a good one, and take care!

xD Hey, he did the world a favor. Could he do that to Navi? :P

Oh, and remember to read the rules, Zelda. ;)

Thank you neon_halo for siding with me. The minds of the newbies have been poisoned because of DOOM agents rebutting my statements about poisoned cookies.

And I think OOT comes in a close 2nd place with TP. But I guess that's just my opinion. :yes:

Oh geez. x_x You guys are so greedy, trying to stop newcomers from eating the cookies just so you can have them all to yourself. <_<