PLEASE HELP! I CANT FIND THE SPELLBOOK!!!

nixie_the_doll

It sounds like you are using the URL from the Plot Guide, you are not suppose to use that URL as it is just an example. If you go into the library and click on one of the doors it should take you to a room with book shelves and books, if you look up at the URL it will have &arcx=X COORDINATE&arcy=Y COORDINATE in there somewhere. Change the coordinate that is in the URL to your ones and hopefully *fingers crossed* it will take you to the correct room. Also remember to make sure you have worked out the coordinates with the negative numbers. I got 11,24 (is that what you got? I am using the calculator on my computer).

Your coordinates should be 54, 24 however (remember that you don't have to add up the digits if the sum is less than 99 Marianne :P ).

To make sure you get the correct coordinates for your spellbook, you can use TDN's Constellation Finder here. It should be able to automatically calculate the positions of your constellations and your spellbook coordinates from your star data. :yes:

Also, the reason why you can't directly use the URL provided in TDN's plot guide (the guide actually specifically states that you should use your own) is that a random string of letters and numbers is automatically assigned to each person's URL - it's different for everybody.

Your coordinates should be 54, 24 however (remember that you don't have to add up the digits if the sum is less than 99 Marianne tongue.gif ).

You don't have to add up the digist if the sum is less than 99?? What are you on about?? Maybe I should go back and read the guide

No you don't have to, and I corrected the guide after completing the plot on my (new) account. ;)

Good luck Nixie to find your spellbook and let us know when you are done :).

@Marianne: :P Xepha already mentioned that on another topic Marianne - I'm pretty sure you responded. We were both doing it wrong a number of times. :yes:

I was just wondering if the bit on the guide mentioning that your own URL will be different from the one shown could be more... emphasized.

Were we?? Ohh shivers I can't remember anymore!! Anyways.. sorry for the confusion nixie, have you found the spellbook?