Unreleased Petpets!

Xepha

Tyrannian Victory Day is on May 12th and here are the latest unreleased Tyrannian Petpets.

bikiwan_tyrannian.gifdelfin_tyrannian.gifrashpid_tyrannian.gifzebie_tyrannian.gif

Bikiwan | Delfin | Rashpid | Zebie

I have a Donkasaur with my Tyrannian Kougra right now, and I'm keeping him - he's kinda cute and I named him Donkey ^_^ I got him from either thw Wheel Of Monotony or Wheel Of Mediocrity. I will dump him, though, if they release a Petpet that looks alot like a Tyrannian Kougra ;)

Are there any special events/advantages for Tyrannian pets on this day? Of course assuming I even turn my computer on that day - I'm getting a new baby rat on the 11th, so I might be playing with her all day *yay*

That Rashpid looks like an excellent match for my pet. :yes: I'll have to see about getting one...

I sold a Tyrannian Petpet Paint Brush after winning it from the Wheel Of Monotony for around 50,000 NP, so it's not that bad.

And thanks to the people who answered my question =)

Well my apologies for not answering, but I didn't really know so it would have been pretty pointless if I had answered anyway. :P

And the Tyrannian Petpet PB seems to have inflated to over 60k, possibly due to the proximity of Tyrannian Victory Day. And oh, Firetail, check your item transfers. ;)

You're welcome Firetail! :)

The Rashpid is probably biologically still a plant - just with scales stuck on and everything. Hold on... was it every biologically a plant in the first place? :P

Well in any case, it certainly looks good enough for me to get... a pity I don't feel like forking out another 60k plus for the paint brush. :P

Oooo! Those are cute! I really like the Zebie!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make all posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.