Xbox Live!

Courtney

Does anyone have an account on Xbox Live? More specifically, does anyone play Halo 3 online? I recently got it and was wondering if anyone wanted to be friends!

Preferably people over the age of 14.

I don't exactly mind. I plast my gamertag everywhere. I'm stupler over there. I don't know whether Ian would like me giving out his, so I won't. Send him a PM if you like. :P

If I'm honest, I don't play Halo 3 all that often any more. I play when Ian's around, but that's about it.

Guest Levy

If I had Xbox live I'd whup all your butts. ^_^

Sadly, I don't T^T

You'll just have to settle for my cousin if you can find him online...

Guest Levy

If it goes on but the ring in the front is red with 3/4 of the circle lit then you got the 'red ring of death'. In other words, the innards are fried.

If I had Xbox live I'd whup all your butts. ^_^

Sadly, I don't T^T

You'll just have to settle for my cousin if you can find him online...

Psh, you can't say that unless you can prove it! haha.

I don't exactly mind. I plast my gamertag everywhere. I'm stupler over there. I don't know whether Ian would like me giving out his, so I won't. Send him a PM if you like. :P

If I'm honest, I don't play Halo 3 all that often any more. I play when Ian's around, but that's about it.

I added you, I'm courty rabbit!

Uh, I don't know who Ian is, so...

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Superfly) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post; use the edit button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

For your information, Ian is the almighty pwnsome owner and manager of The Daily Neopets. :yes:

As I don't have an Xbox, there's really no point to me having an Xbox Live account - I did briefly use a friend's, but I doubt he would like me giving his out. :P

I have an Xbox, but I'm having trouble getting onto Live. Due to bad connections and other problems I currently can't get onto Live. I'm looking into getting a Wireless Adaptor for the Xbox that should solve the problem, I'm just not looking forward to handing over $160 to get it.

I did manage to get on once before though so if anyone wants to add me, you'll find me as Dow Dow 1337 (don't ask about the name :P). Hopefully I'll be on Live in the near future :D

I'm pretty sure you need to use a specific accessory for the Xbox. I tried using my PC's USB Wireless Adaptor and it did nothing. But perhaps other products may work, I'm not sure.

I think I'll try and get the Wireless Adaptor off of Ebay, I've found a couple of cheaper ones there.

EDIT: Wait, did you mean a Router or an Adaptor? They are two different things. The answer to your question will vary based upon which one you meant.

I did manage to get on once before though so if anyone wants to add me, you'll find me as Dow Dow 1337 (don't ask about the name ). Hopefully I'll be on Live in the near future

Oh, so that was YOU who added me on Xbox Live. I get it now. :P

I've got a wireless adapter on my Xbox. They're much more practical than a mass of wires, but the obvious "disconnect at a really important time" problem is a deterrant for something like Live. Although, our router is a bit rubbish and my Xbox manages to cope on the whole, so yeah. You choose. :)

(And, for the record, only the official wireless adapter will work as the other's software isn't installed. It's easy to configure when you have one though. A router is the thing you'll need, which should be wireless for the adapter to work, to get the Internet to it.)

I've had a xbox 360 for a while now, I got it for a great deal from my brothers friend. I have a live account (free trials, I use them now, going to get an actual 12-13 month thing when I can).

Here I am in Halo 3: http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Halo3/Default....Doom%20Ultimate

My regular xbox live: http://live.xbox.com/en-US/profile/profile...g=Doom+Ultimate

NOTE: I use this profile with my brother too, so you could get either of us, we are both pretty good.

Also, does anyone with xbox live play Call of Duty 4, or Burger King pocketbike racer?

I meant wireless router, DOOM Bringer but my sources (my boyfriend) had just let me know the differences and about the adapter thing. I may well try Ebay for the item, thanks :)