Newbie who needs help!

Hello! I need someone to "adopt" me! I need help! I also know nearly everything about Neopets! (I've had 3 year old accounts in the past) To please post or mail me...I need some help! ^_^

sorry, juz new here

what do you mean by saying "adopt me?"

Welcome to the Forums... If you read the Forum rules you should have a lot of fun... What exactly is it that you need help with?

Uh... I kinda agree with the two posts above. But in addition to that, go and try some of the cookies on the table to your left - they're delicious! :D

I don't know what you mean either, but welcome anyway!

By the way, I futher recommend those cookies, they are scrumptious :P

Enjoy!

*passes some cookies to _animalcrossing_* Have some more and more ohh and more :)

*checks cookbook* Top doom corparation cookies...recipe...

-5 slug heads

-25 lbs of raisins

-two bags of slime

-oatmeal

Makes 25 servings, one cookie each.

Don't worry about that recipe, just take the cookies.

Meh don't listen to firetail he don't know what hes talking about. That recipe has been a secret for years and is only used by the TOP DOOM agents!!!

What does _animalcrossing_ stand for anyways?

Animal Crossing is a game, fun too. ^_^

Ooooh! I would LOVE to adopt a newbie! They could be my personal slave and maybe join my army. Weeelllllcome to TDN forums, enjoy your stay, read the rules, and don't eat the cookies. DOOM's poisoned them <_<

*grumbles* I am starting to get sick of this!!! *loud speaker* THE DOOM CORPORATION WOULD LIKE TO ANNOUNCE THAT THEIR COOKIES ARE NOT POISONED AND ARE MADE WITH DOOM'S SPECIALLY GROWN INGREDIANTS!!! IF YOU HAVE ANY FURTHER COMPLAINTS REGARDING THE COOKIES PLEASE DIRECT THEM TO THE DOOM BOARD OF DIRECTORS OR AA AND TOM!! HAVE A GOOD DAY *loud speaker off*

Morgan, poisoned cookies are for amateurs. DOOM's cookies were never poisoned, people just started spreading rather amusing rumours. :yes:

On the table to your left. :P It's already been mentioned in earlier posts - just remember to dodge the automatic pie launchers. :yes: