H-h-h-h-hi?

H-h-h-h-hello im Kenjeri10 im kind of a newbie if u need me ill be on neopets and nick my neopets user is Kenjeri10 my nick nicktropolis is Kenjeri so if u need me im gonna b on those ok l8r :sad02: :( :worried: :O :sick01: :sad01_anim: :crying:

Hi there! :D There's no need to be so nervous - we're all just nice, helpful, completely insane people that should be locked up in asylums. (: Anyway, we'll always be around here if you ever need any help with Neopets, or if you just want to chat about something, so I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay. :yes: You should really try out some of the cookies on the table to your left as well - they're truly delicious!

And one more thing - it's always a good idea to read the forum rules, just in case. ;)

It is a wonderful idea AA.. Question have you ever gotten a warning?

Anyways.. Welcome to the Forums.. I'm Marianne. Don't forget to take some cookies!!

There is no sides people are just jealous cause we don't offer them the cookies.. They are absolutely 100% perfect in every single way!!!

*Throws a cream pie at Anna*

Welcome to the Forums (:

Ohh your just jealous cause you are not one of DOOMs fantastic members!!! *pokes tongues at Anna*

Here have some more cookies *shoves LOTS of cookies at Kenjeri*

It's not polite to shove. :P *Dons butler outfit and professionally presents cookies to Kenjeri*

This is going a bit overboard for a welcome topic - but anyway... *throws pies at Revenge*

It's what TDN is like, so essentially, it's how we welcome newcomers! (: *Throws pies*