One Hundred Dubloon Coin...

Actually, I had saved one from last time and I manage to sell both for 99,999 in my shop today. (Which is better than offer you would get in the TP or reseller offer). If you can buy for 70k to 85k, you might do a profit in a few weeks.

I got one from Tarla yesterday too... and saw that the prices had gone down, so am just going to hold on to it for now, might buy some more while I am at it :)

Edit: Just went to check and they seem to have gone back up in price to 97,000NP

I got one from Tarla yesterday too... and saw that the prices had gone down, so am just going to hold on to it for now, might buy some more while I am at it :)

Edit: Just went to check and they seem to have gone back up in price to 97,000NP

Yup, I am still holding it, hoping it would go higher!

Investing in items expected to inflate is generally a good idea for profit making. :yes:

Did you know that in terms of economics, lots of people buying an item that is expected to inflate can actually contribute to it inflating faster? :P