Happy Lupe Day!

Xepha

Daily Puzzle Update: The Daily Puzzle has returned to Neopets. It is now located at Pet Central and you can find the answers in our FCA forum. :)

Happy Lupe Day everybody!

Frontpage Marquee

lupe_day_2008.jpg

New Colors

2.png2.png

Camouflage | Disco

New Clothes

lupe_bdayclothes.pnglupe_gdayclothes.png

clo_lupe_bluehat.gifclo_lupe_mustache.gif

clo_lupe_fruithat.gif

Shopkeepers

1963.gif1964.gif1965.gif1966.gif

Caption

sm_caption_906.gif

Quick question you know how on pet days etc the frontpage marquee always has a random comment down the bottom in brackets, does that mean anything or is it just a random comment?

Hmmm that is what I thought, but I just thought I would make sure! TNT definately do have a strange sense of humor...

A very warm welcome back to the long missed source of free NP, the daily puzzle. :P

And it's also interesting to see that anybody who wants to put a moustache on their Lupe will be able to do so shortly. XD

See, I'm wondering what colour to paint my Lupe so only his seemingly angry eyes will be visible...? :P

The problem with training in the swashbuckling academy is the fact that it takes like 6 hours to train my pet! That means I'll only be able to squeeze 2 free training sessions for my lupe. Rats! Seems like I need to get on more. The problem with those two new colours in the fact that there is no change from the original lupe except that it's colour and design is different. No changes pose, no added clothes or humor. I'd prefer to give my lupe a pirate look, if I had enough money to get one of those paint brushes. *sigh* More money-making...

I'm not wild about the new colors either. And it looks like I won't get any free training in for my lupe. I accidently went to the techo training school and enrolled him there, and now it won't let me sign up for the swashbuckling school, cause he's 'already training.' But I don't really want to pay the 9k for the codestone needed for his course, so he's just stuck in training limbo. If anybody knows how to cancel out of the island school, I'd love to know!

And yes, I'm glad the daily puzzle is back as well!

There is no way to cancel a quest taken at Mystery Island... Sorry that you will lose your free training! :(

I'm not really fan of the new Lupe colors either... Zombie would had been cool! But they can't draw a Zombie shade for each petday... or it would become boring and predictable.

Well to me the Disco Lupe seems okay, but the Camouflage Lupe just looks weird... Lupes aren't fish, so how can blue be a camouflage colour? o_O