Welcome to May!

Xepha

square_blumaroodice.gif

Welcome to May!

Spring is among us and we are looking forward a lot of things during the month of Hunting on Neopets!

May is an exciting month on Neopets: the celebrations start with Lupe day on the 2nd. Only 2 days later we'll be getting ready for a limited edition pet, the Hissi, released for the first time in 2005. Tyrannian Victory day is on the 12th, followed by Moehog Day on the 14th. On the 25th we celebrate yet another limited edition pet, the Koi. The month will then draw to a close with Yurble Day on the 28th.

For now, make sure you get your monthly freebies, and then complete today's Faerie Crossword! Whilst you're busy, why not complete your dailies, then check out the forums for a great community of Neopets players just like yourself.

tyr_kenoeggs.giftyr_almonds.gifd_food12.gif

:P That's a cute animation - the Blumaroo looks like he's going to enjoy May. :yes:

The daily puzzel is back!!! YAY.. I always liked it :D You will find it in Pet Central :)

Do you ever really get anything good from monthly freebies? :P Well the 2,000 NP is a decent reward I guess... :yes:

No I never get really good food from it... In my post, I used Tyrannian food because of Tyrannian Victory Day... and I get food really similar to that all the time XD.

Well I got a Snow Submarine Sandwich, which I don't think I've ever seen before. :P It was unique enough to add to my SDB for the Packrat avvie though. :yes: