Games

pink

I've noticed that too. It's kinda annoying because when I get a high score, I can't get as much NP as I used to, now I only get 1000 regardless of what score I get. It makes it easier to make quick money though, you don't have to get that much of a high score to get 1000 NP, you can just play and quit halfway through the game.

They did change the ratio. Neopets are changing the ratio every month on the 25th or 26th. We update our dailies games list on the 26th usually, to help you to spot which games have a better ratio.

This game month appears to be less rewarding for NP than the last one...

I agree, most of the games I play seem to be giving me less neopoints or I have to play for longer to get the 1,000, quite annoying!

Usually, I reorganise my 'favorite games' at the same time that I'm reorganising TDN dailies page. Anyway, I have to check the ratio of many games so it is the perfect time to do it. There are a lot of games that I find easy to get 1000NPs from and that the ratio is alterning from low to high each month.

My 3K a day this month are: Chia bomber 2, Maths Nightmare, Edna's Shadow, Let it Slide, Kass Basher, Stowaway Sting, Meerca Chase 2 and Snowmuncher. That brings me 24k everyday, plus some other games that I could play... ;)

Everybody has to find the games they are good at, and then you can play with your favorite list when the ratio are changing.

Well this doesn't affect me that much since the Stock Market is my main source of income. :yes: I do regularly update my favourites list just in case I need some quick NP though.