Petpetpet Habitats: Closed Beta Testing

Superfly

Howdy everyone. We've been busily working on gathering as much information as we can for you on Petpetpet Habitats, commonly called P3 Habitats. As the title says, Petpetpet Habitats is currently in what Neopets is calling a "closed beta testing" for Premium users. TDN is bringing you unique exclusive screenshots and information on a clean, organized page.

HABITATS-ICON.pngppp-logo.gifHABITATS-ICON.png

Our detailed page includes relevant screenshots, with things you want to see. View thumbnails of the images first, so you can choose which images you want to see big! We also have taken the FAQ's from Neopets regarding Petpetpet Habitats, and put them in text, just like Premium users are seeing them on Neopets.

Judging by comments said by Neopets on the FAQ page, which you can see right here on TDN, we have reason to believe that Petpetpet Habitats will enter "open beta testing" soon. If you remember, the same thing happened with Customisation - just one year ago. Premium users were given a closed beta testing for a day or so, and then an open beta testing was allotted for all Neopians. Stay tuned to TDN for the latest Petpetpet Habitat coverage.

Feel free to make your own comments, right here on our news post; no registration required!

Hmm looks like fun!

Ok first question: should I buy some P3s now before prices are pushed up?

Is that how the game works/will work out of beta - you must have a P3 in order to play it?

Sorry for asking Q's here that may have been answered in the FAQ, none of the answers will load for me.

The transfer bag - does this mean your P3 will actually have a purpose in game, as in making new items as a daily? I'm a bit confused about that.

This is exciting :)

Guest cattypoppy1995100

Heya :)

I`m a beta tester for this game, I could get some screenies for you or something....

My neopets username is cattypoppy1995100 neomail me if you do :)

Sunny - we really don't know... speculation on the Beta testing neoboards is that there will be two versions of the petpetpets, one for the main site and one for this game. So, hopefully you won't need the current p3's to play it.

The Transfer Bag is a bit strange. You can add the game items to it and send them back to your Neo inventory, however all the P3Habitats stuff is kept in a seperate section of your inventory (similar to how NC Mall things are) so I don't think we'll be allowed to sell them. Maybe trade them for other P3Habitats items? It says that there will be special shops where we can buy more items for the game.

The other thing is that it mentions that the game might not be available to all countries once its released - or thats the impression I got from the FAQ :( I wondered if maybe it would be like the NC Mall, and its real money that buys new items... I guess we'll just have to wait and see though!

Guest Supercooljose

:graduated: 0:) :king: 0:) :wub_anim: :whistle: :sad01_anim: :laughingsmiley: :king: :) I can't wait till it gets released!

Is there more than one type of Javascript? Or do you need to download only one?

o_O JavaScript isn't a piece of software or anything like that you need to download. It's a programming language used to create interactive content on websites. You just need to find the option to enable it in your browser settings (it's under "Tools > Options > Content" in Firefox).

This game seems interesting enough to keep an eye on. :yes: It does look a bit odd to me though.