Secret Lab Pieces

tempdisplay

Is there a way I can withdraw the lab pieces back after visiting the lab and using the ray? Here's the full story:

I just wanted to see how it was to use it and the feel you get from using so, I bought the whole map, adopted a Grundo so my old pets won't change. If I was smart I would have given the pieces to my side account and keep my original safe. Since I wasn't smart can anyone help me? And I blew 800K and 5 codestones <_<

I really like this site. I wish I could give everyone something ;)

Is there a way I can withdraw the lab pieces back after visiting the lab and using the ray? Here's the full story:

I just wanted to see how it was to use it and the feel you get from using so, I bought the whole map, adopted a Grundo so my old pets won't change. If I was smart I would have given the pieces to my side account and keep my original safe.

Unfortunately no -- when you use the map pieces to get the Ray, they disappear forever. I admit I'm confused though...you do know that you get to choose which pet you zap, right? If you have pets that you want to remain as they are, just don't zap them and they'll be fine. Or is it that you decided you don't like the lab ray? If that's true, I'm sorry. :( Though, as someone who has had the lab ray for almost two years and has thoroughly enjoyed using it, may I encourage you to give it a chance now that you do have it? Since you made the Grundo to use the ray on, you might as well. And don't get discouraged by bad zaps (ones that take away stats or don't do anything). I zapped two of my pets extensively and found that, except for level which isn't a huge deal, the stats will come out ahead over the long run. Plus you never know, you might get lucky and end up with a really cool pet -- both my Lutari and my Zombie Aisha came from the Lab Ray. :yes:

Other good side of the laboratory... it gives an avatar. :) (And the petpet lab gives another one!)

But yep... you can't resell your pieces. You should have asked the question before acting...