Scratchcard Kiosk

Tymco

For the past 1 1/2 to 2 weeks the links to the different kiosks (the desert, The deserted fairgrounds or the ice caves) all comes up with 'Error: Sorry, but this section of the site is undergoing a quick fix or revision. We'll get it back up as soon as possible!' since I haven't seen any mentioning of this in the forums. Is it just me?

It's been doing that to me too. I just figured TNT were finding more ways to incorporate ads into the pages and they'd have it back up once the scratchcards were sufficiently satiated with ads. :P

Well I don't use scratchcards, but Neopets already has enough ads on it thank-you-very-much so TNT had better be working on an enhancement of some sort - or else... :evil:

Or else what AA?? You going to attack them with your army of meepits? *smirk*

Well I think one possibility is that the failed pound implementation messed something up and they have to fix it. If that's the case, it should be resolved soon (since the pound is already up and running anyway).

But it's most likely that TNT is just reworking the system somehow. :yes:

@firetail: Marianne is just annoyed because I keep pointing out her spelling/grammar mistakes. :P