I'll introduce myself.

Amu

Hi!

I first started playing Neopets about a month after it was started. I was scammed around 4 years ago and that account was iced, I took a break from frustration and now I am back. I'm _Amu9707_

TDN has been my most visted website besides Neopets for the last month.

Hope to get to know you and make friends!

*waves* Hi.. I think most of us on here have played way back and then taken a break. I'm Marianne and Welcome to TDN!!! If you look to your left you will see a table full of delicous cookies just for you, help yourself!!!

TNT randomly freezes. Its like any report, whether it be false or legit, usually means an account gets iced. That's another reason why I quit.

Welcome to TDN ^_^

"Welcome to the jungle, where it's all fun and games."

Sorry, that's what I associate TDNForums with. XP I started playing Neopets way back when Neopia Central was the ONLY place you could go, other than games. >_>;; I, too, took well needed breaks from this game.

Nice to meet you, and I hope to see you around the water cooler. :wink:

I should like it here. I've lurked for long enough to be fairly comfortable.

Thanks for the cookies! They are a weakness of mine.

Well that is great, have some more, there are plenty to go around and they are devilishley good :devil:

Welcome to the forums! Like several members mentioned already, we're all very friendly and everything round here, but just a quick warning: it may take a while for you to get used to the absolute randomness. :P

The cookies are terrific by the way, and specially made for newcomers - have as many as you want. :D