Amount Needed 4 Fyora's Hidden Tower/Neopets Restrictions

tempdisplay

So if you wish to buy every single item in Fyora's hidden tower for your gallery or anything else, you will need 297.409.500 NP. I was curious :*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Next Topic ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neopets is set in America only! I like USA I want to live there to become an actor and stuff but it's annoying. First I can't buy things from the NC Mall because its not available in my area. Second I can't get Neopets on my mobile because you need an American number (if you come to think of it I'm not sure) and it has to be on a small variety of Sony Ericsson phones. Finally when will 'it will be available in your area' be? I need to know when to look forward to it. And I don't want to buy plushies for key quest tokens online!

Also I would like to say please don't reply 'it's hard to run a huge site' because if they spread Neopets branches worldwide things would run smoother with more people helping!

I think that's all I want to say,

Thank You

i was gonna say it's gr8 TDN is back!!!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Mike) because of a violation of the forum rules. Please do not post two times in a row.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

a: TNT is making neocash available to more and more countries, you are just going to have to be patient.

b: It is difficult running a big site worldwide, FOR FREE!! I have my gripes with TNT, but I do take my hat off to them every now and again. Running worldwide branches, isn't as easy as you think it is. It takes a LOT of money and TIME, plus it is not always necessary!! Did you know that it can also make the slow down the production of a company and can therefore slow down neopets??

c: I really think you need to read the rules, as you are not allowed to double post!! Sorry staffers, couldn't help myself, I know I am not allowed to backseat mod :*

Also I would like to say please don't reply 'it's hard to run a huge site' because if they spread Neopets branches worldwide things would run smoother with more people helping!

Unfortunately, the impossible communication and coordination between worldwide offices would only slow everyone down. I do IT in a small company with 6 offices worldwide, and people constantly complain about getting old stuff to work, only to find out 6 hours later that someone in another branch did it two days ago. Imagine this on Neopets. Constant uploading of images already drawn. Plot comics that should have appeared earlier. It just doesn't work very well.

Seems kinda funny that you can pay for Neopets in most countries, but you can't get all the features. Kinda cheap, if you ask me. If you're gonna take money from people for this stuff, you should at least give them all they're paying for. Just my two cents.

But Neopets Mobile, NC Mall, and Keyquest all are separate from Neopets Premium. And you can get Mobile from several countries( US, Singapore, Australia, some others maybe) NC Mall has maybe 50. And Premium is older than all the others, so it makes sense to be available in more countries.

• 2 weeks later...

There's also an economic principle to this: simply put, a company has an optimum size where productivity is maximised. Below that size, the company may not have the resources to run at full efficiency, and above that size, the company is just too bloated. :yes:

I'd have to say that the 'it's hard to run a huge site' argument is valid in this case, as the problems with expanding far outweigh the increase in staff helping out.

Why would there be? No offence and all but it is sort of useless information... Oh and you can buy most of it cheaper from auctions, trading post and sometimes shops :)

Ok, so I'm probably just highlighting my internet ignorance... but I was wondering why NCmall isn't available everywhere? I thought you can purchase NC through paypal, that you don't have to buy an nc card from a brick a 'real world' store like target or something. Is it just cause paypal only accepts funds from banks in certain countries? And if neopets can accept funds for premium from lots of countries, why can't they accept funds from those same countries for ncmall? Or does it have something to do with the laws governing online purchases in those countries? Just wondering...

Well I'm not really sure, but perhaps Neopets doesn't have an efficient system for handling multiple individual purchases internationally (as opposed to the subscription based system for Neopets Premium)?