Exclusive: Berry Bash in Beta Testing!

Ian

We are first on the scene in covering the latest in unreleased Neopets games, and this time is no exception! We have amazing screenshots and complete coverage right on our very own, unique, Beta Game information page. Check it out for not only the best game screen shots, but exclusive user reviews, straight from the Premium NeoBoarders themselves *shout out*. Here's a quick recap of game images, and trophies aswell as a sneak peek at screen shots, but you'll have to view the Beta Game information page to view ALL of them.

Game Buttons

ctp_968.gificon_968.giftm_968.gif

Screenshots

berrybash1-m.png berrybash5-m.png

Click to view full size.

Trophies

968_1.gif968_2.gif968_3.gif

Hey all I'm new to the forums, the names Erin. I've been using TDN for quite a while though.

I"m also a premium user and have therefor played the game. It works alot like diner dash, like the user reviews say. You drag and drop the neopets to the table to sit them then you click on them at the table to take their order. When they order berries will start growing on the vine, if click the correct berry and click the pet that ordered it and it will be delieverd. Thats about it.. never ending circle.

There is no queing system however, if TNT added this feature it would make the game much more desirable. As it is now you have to wait until the kougra stops moving before moving on.

Nice to meet you all ;)

I have played it too and it is ok.. played better, but if it has a good point ratio should be a nice way to make some points :)

It isn't that exciting. Sort of started to bore me a little after I played it a couple of times :)

Lols.. not many, I love Turmac Roll could play that for ages and umm... Suteks Tomb... Hmmm *scratches head* Think that's about it lols...

:offtopic: Right so we are slightly off topic... Back to Berry Bash... Meh it is ok I suppose, nothing to rave about :P

Is anyone encountering a glitch with Berry Bash? I use IE at the moment (problems with my computer, no firefox, etc), and after the kougra pick the berry I'm unable to do anything. I click everywhere, nothing seems to work, he's sticked to the bushes :eh:

EDIT: I'm back with Firefox, and it works perfectly fine now. I don't really like this game, I find it boring.