Anyone notice it?

ho_yt

I had noticed the changed in the pet lookup when you click on the pet, I looks like the picture is bigger now and it can also noticed you that your pet is hungry and others...

I find it much better since I can see my pet more clearly when I added some wearables on my pet...

I don't really like it, I liked being able to see all my pets' stats right next to each other. Now I have to click on each box to open up that pet and they're not side by side, I have to scroll up and down to see everything, not as convenient.

I find it ok for my to change to another pet when fishing, you just need to click on the blank box inside the pet you want to changed to and then click "make active" then it done, just a few more steps...

Well... it doesn't change much for me because I only have 1 pet...

Thbbbt :P Well aren't you special! ;) At times I wish I only had one, but then I like being able to switch between multiple ones for different things, like a battle pet/ lab pet, etc. Oh, and have you heard from TNT about your old account, cause I thought you had a few pets on there.

And back on subject, One thing I do like about it is that it has the 'notices' real big and right next to the pet. Make it easier to see who is sick/hungry so you can correct it for battledome fighting.

Yeah I HATE the fishing thing now. It is only a few clicks more but I've noticed they keep doing that, adding more clicks to things and it all adds up and you get RSI lol (note to self: stop playing neo!!!)

Plus the layout bugs me. I too like seeing them side by side, but I do like seeing them bigger.

Has anyone else got that big black line completely covering up one of the options? Sucky layout altogether.

Well... it doesn't change much for me because I only have 1 pet...

Same goes for me, love only having one pet :D

OMG, the slowness. I liked the old setup better. And has anyone noticed the weirdness of one black-header and the rest blue? It's like that everywhere on the site! The first little box has a black header, and the rest have blue. I fixed it on my lookup, 'cause it bugged me to no end.

TCD

Am I the only one that actually likes it? It loads a lot faster, for me, since I customized all of my pets. When you do that, it takes forever for your page to load (in the original format) and would constantly give errors or crash the browser (if foolish enough to use IE).

I don't care so much about the fishing, since I only use one pet for it, since I only like that one. XP

Darigan tonu - I like it way more than the old one. But then again, im not hard to please lol. Its fast than before, looks more cool etc. The only bad thing is that fishing takes loger time because i have 3 pets thats fishing. But i can easily live with that :)

If you click on the non-default pet's picture, not the arrow, their stats pop up below the active pet's. So then you can look at them side-by-side.

It seems every few days there is some new, very small change. I keep getting confused by them though, my first thought is always "phishing site!!" when really it's not, just another update.

• 2 weeks later...

Well it's probably not a phishing site unless it asks you to enter your password or something like that. :yes:

I also like the new layout because I no longer have to scroll down the page to see all of my pet's status stuff (yes, I only have one pet :P ). Plus, it integrates with the general theme of the site better. :D

I liked the old one better. T'would be nice if you could choose between the old one and the new one.

I agree with that!

Seems like new is faster if you have customized pets, but since I don't, it's slower. Plus, I'm usually on my laptop and don't use a mouse, so any extra clicking needed is very frustrating!

Well I'm fluent with a touchpad, although a mouse is always useful for games. :yes:

Taking into account some of the comments on this page, I have concluded that TNT should probably have made an option for a less detailed view that shows all your pets.