There's no 'V' Neopet

tempdisplay

No offence n all, but where do you get the time of day to search this stuff?

Well, if they ever did create one, what do you think the name would be? XP

No, but seriously - I think TNT's brains would explode if they had to have one for ever stinking letter.

Don't diss on bluerang1 just because he/she doesn't have a life - I don't have a life, that's how I got 1000+ items in my SDB in two days :P *L*

I have to say, I also think it's a little funny that they don't have a pet that starts with V when they have pets that start with Q and X - normally, it's harder to make words with those two letters than with V.

Don't diss on bluerang1 just because he/she doesn't have a life - I don't have a life, that's how I got 1000+ items in my SDB in two days :P *L*

I have to say, I also think it's a little funny that they don't have a pet that starts with V when they have pets that start with Q and X - normally, it's harder to make words with those two letters than with V.

Not dissing, just wondering where people get the time. Then again it only took me 4 days, only double you Maria :P

Not dissing, just wondering where people get the time. Then again it only took me 4 days, only double you Maria :P

Yeah, well, when you really want something you get it done fast - which is why cleaning is always a slow process ^_^

--------

Edit: With this post in mind, I submitted this Caption to this weeks contest:

'Maybe TNT should fill out the missing V-Neopet with a Veawer..'

You won't get it until you see the Caption picture ;)

• 2 weeks later...

:laughingsmiley: Great caption!

I am totally useless at thinking up names, so I have no idea what TNT would name a 'V' pet species... :P Vischer maybe?

Well that's pretty much obvious, considering your nickname. :P

I don't think I'll be getting another pet on my account, but if a particular species is appealing enough then I might consider it... the first letter of the name is only a very minor factor though. XD

If you come to think of it 'Vamp' is a really cool name, how about Vollie or Volly its cute :)

dawn.png

oh yeah a big thank you to _Zafia_ for telling me how to insert an image She rocks and a few other people but i don't want haters :)

*gasp* Loc's back! Yay! :D

Well a V-shape wouldn't be so much for pets as for petpets - that's where TNT usually implements their really odd designs. :yes:

For some reason the word 'Vampyris' popped into my head. o_O