Looking for a Darigan Tonu and a Jetsam

I don't have either of these, but I would also like to fight anyone that you find! Through avatarlog I found a few lists of pets that are willing to fight, but I followed their instructions, neomailed them, etc, but I never received any replies back.

I believe Smumpkins has a Darigan Tonu you can fight for the avvie. :yes:

I'm pretty sure smumpkins is up for it - he was a great member of the forums a while back, but he seems to have become inactive. :(

I've neomailed every one of them on the sunnyneo site and now im just waiting to see if anyone of them replies to my neomail.

Sorry for writting 2 replies but i wanted this to get updated to help others that may not have had an chance to see this post:

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?showtopic=9135

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post, use the dit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Well they could always search for it if they wanted to. :P

Any luck getting a challenge set up?

Well, looks like zafia just got herself a jetsam, so I'm gonna go ask her! No luck on the Tonu yet, but that's cause I haven't gotten around to neomailing Smumpkins yet, (I was working on the Jetsam first.) And swordorchid and I are never online at the same time it seems, though she was very nice and did offer to help!

Well smumpkins was on MSN recently, so I'm pretty sure he'll give you a prompt reply if you neomail him. :yes:

I read his rules, and he says he blocks battledome requests when he's not online, and the request went through. So I'm just waiting for him to respond. If there's no response I'll bug him with an email ;) Thanks for the suggestions on who to fight!

Well he let me fight him for the avvie, so it was pretty much given that I would recommend him here. :yes:

Just a warning: he frequently uses a weapon that steals your pet's intelligence, but don't let that put you off. :P

Eh... five intelligence points doesn't really bother me that much, my pet still has plenty more books to read. :yes:

• 2 weeks later...

In this case they are a sure thing, because you only have to fight to get the avvie, you don't have to win. :yes:

Congratulations! :D I got my "Tonu - Charge!" avatar from smumpkins a long while back, but I still don't have the Jetsam one.

For the Jetsam one, I believe that Cameron has a Jetsam. :wink: Of course, seeing him online is a HUGE task to complete. >_>;;

Congratulations! :D I got my "Tonu - Charge!" avatar from smumpkins a long while back, but I still don't have the Jetsam one.

_zafia_ now has a beautiful spotted Jetsam and would probably help you out with the av!

Well if anybody does want to try and contact Cameron for a battle with his jetsam, he's usually online at around 4-5 am NST. :yes: