I'm curious. Where…

Chaosdawn

…is the Ogrin love? I've only been playing on Neopets for about a month but I never see Ogrins around the site. Plus there aren't Tyrannian, Maraquan, Pirate, Fairy, Desert or Spooky versions of them. Are they new or am I unaware of an anti-Ogrin conspiracy?

whoot - look at me, look at me. I love my (FE!)male ogrin. My first pet and my BD pet as well. Cyrilla is the name of my ogrin and she's a zap lover ;) Thats why i dont bother buying those PB ;) Oh and she is male now - Stupid zapper lol.

I don't actually like Orgins, I think they are kind of funny looking (sorry personal opinion), as far as I can remember they are kind of new, but not too new. There are quite a few pets that can not be painted into certian species/colours, just depends on the pet :yes:

Ogrins are relatively new pets, which is why there aren't that many colours for them, and they also aren't that popular with Neopians in general for some reason or other... *shrug*

I had an orange Ogrin once (I like ogrins a lot) but the lab ray zapped him into a female starry uni. I'm hoping the ray zaps my current lab pet into an ogrin so I have one again (she's currently a checkered lupe, an island ogrin would be very cool.) <-- If a TNT staffer ever happens to read this... please make it happen! Pretty please! ;)

I had an electric Ogrin from the lab once... I think he was looking cool and somebody adopted him :) Ogrin day is on December 28th, so we will have to wait quite a long time before TNT release new colors of them... (Sometimes they release new pet colors when it's not a pet day, but that's rare.)

They pretty much always release new colours on pet days, so you can feel confident about being able to give your Ogrin a new look. :yes:

Well personally I'm neutral on the Ogrin look, but I'm not planning to get a new pet anytime soon so it doesn't matter that much. :yes:

• 2 weeks later...

Well if you need a little funding boost, I'd be happy to provide a few thousand NP for a leg up. ;)