Does anyone have the same problem?

Starlight

I guess this is related to the SDB glitch that turned up earlier. It seems that TNT is having some trouble with their items database...

For me it was my entire closet that disappeared, including the rare clothes and BGs on my lovely pet!

I have looked around on the boards, and have posted my query here, and it seems to be a glitch, which i hope TDN fixes soon or i will...i'll do soemthing. XDDD

Don't worry I am sure it will be fixed soon. I can imagine TNT are getting a lot of emails regarding the matter and most probably some abusive ones.

TNT is probably swamped in abusive e-mails these days... at any rate, this is something they really need to patch up before something serious explodes.

The one thing I still have from the plot is the keychain....and I can remove it from my SDB....but my more valuable plot prizes and half my daily dare prizes are still missing.....I'll be miserable all day if it doesn't come back! :crying:

Well now we know that TNT is aware of all the glitches and is working on the problem, so there's still hope. :yes:

I think the problems are different for everybody, or maybe there are different glitches on different servers, because things are working fine for me at the moment...

It seems that everything has settled down now. Hopefully everybody who lost items managed to get them back. :yes: