Need Help

vtosh_katur

Has anyone seen this error trying to get items outta the SDB? Error: Failed to build give Item query in neopets

I have a secondary account with no neopet....I use it to store items I'm not gonna sell. Some things it will let me take out...and other things it refuses and gives me that error. I have paint brushes in my SDB...I'll stroke out if I can't get to them x_x

Hey... Nope never seen that error before and have never had any difficulty getting anything out of my SDB. Have you sent an email to TNT about it?

I saw something about this on the Neoboards earlier... are you trying to remove Sloth plot prizes, or prizes from the last seven or so days of the Daily Dare? Apparently its with those items that people have been having trouble, and its a glitch :( Hopefully TNT will have it all fixed soon!

It won't let me get mine out either. Probably just some silly little glitch with the item IDs or something, it'll get strightened out ASAP.

My Sloth prize background is gone....so is the book...some wearables and cereal have also disappeared from my SDB....are they gone forever??...I've heard TDN doesn't give back what their glitches took away....somebody please give me good news....I'm depressed now. :crying:

I just went researching....and I dunno if it's permissible....but I have a link of all the items that are affected...I apologize if I'm breakin' the law....but just in case this is happening to anyone else:

http://www.neopets.com/~lucia10_2000

Very IMPORTANT: DO NOT REMOVE THE AFFECTED ITEMS....they will disappear in gremlin limbo.

You're not breaking the rules in any way to my knowledge. :)

And this is a pretty serious glitch... hopefully TNT restores the items promptly. I'm lucky enough not to be affected as all I keep in my SDB is food. :P

I only keep a few things in my SDB, esspecially things I can't trade, but I don't seem to be affected by this glitch either yet.... *touch wood*

It seems that the glitch spread and affected many different parts of the site (inventory, shop wizard, trading post, etc.) but has been mostly resolved by TNT...