Hi!

*waves* Hi, I'm Marianne.. There are a few very active members on TDN and I am sure most of them will introduce themselves...

If you look to the left of you, you will see a table full of cookies.. Help yourself, they are delicous :yes:

Welcome to the forums! *bows professionally instead of waving* :P I hereby welcome you to the forums on behalf of DOOM Corp. By the way, those cookies Marianne recommended to you are delicious - you'd better take some before they're all eaten (if they are all eaten, then you'll have to wait an entire 5 seconds for the next batch!). :D

Avarice... Just a word of warning but you aren't suppose to post less than seven words per post!!!

Its very easy... Just start posting random stuff everywhere and everyone will soon know who you are :P

You mean people like me? Well I just hang around everyday (I've been here for more than 1 and a half years) and I use the 'view new posts' feature to see what's been posted while I was away. If there's anything I feel like talking about, I make a post there. :D