=O Hi!

MoyraX

Been wandering the forums for like 2 weeks and suddenly it dawns on me. I don't think i've done an intro!!! OMG

Anyways, just wanted to do that now. I'm Moyra, i'm 25, i've been on Neo for a bout a month, but been on lots before this XD

Never really got as involved as i am now so i think i'm thoroughly addicted now. I came wandering in here to get help with the Sloth & Altador plots. And i found amazing help here at TDN! LOVE the avatar help, though so many of those are hopeless for me XD

Thanks all, hope to stay around for a while :whistle:

Welcome Moyra, watch out for the cookies, I hear that some have very strange effects. But feel free to take a brownie if you're a chocolate fan like me! *offers plate of brownies*

Oh, don't feel weird Maximum... I don't think I ever officially introduced myself either :) In fact, I think one of my first posts was a humongous novel-long guide on level 3 modifiers for the Sloth Plot! :P

Ooh...I don't remember introducing myself, either. I mainly slipped in unnoticed. *didntevengetFMwelcomeboard*

Anyway...I'm Princess Ruto...don't let anyone tell you that my name is Morgan...it's not...and you will die if you touch my cheese.

Now we can be great friends. ^_^

*waves* Hi... I'm Marianne... Welcome to TDN... We are all completely sane... Just remember that!!!

If you look to your left there is a table full of cookies... Help yourself they are delicous... Don't listen to what everyone says about them, they are all very jealous cause they can't make delicous cookies like DOOM can!!!

Welcome to the forums Moyra! :D

You're certainly not the only one who introduced themselves late - I think I only posted an introduction after I had something of the order of 200-300 posts. :P

I highly recommend those cookies though. :yes: Everybody is just saying bad things about them so that they can try and have them all to themselves. <_<

Hey Moyra!

Welcome to TDN Forums! I further recommend those cookies mentioned above as DOOM Corp makes the best cookies! Take some if you'd like :D

Enjoy.

I think i'll just stay away from all of the food offered, lol. Ya know, not that i don't trust you guys or anything...<_<...>_>...

Anyways, thanks for the welcomes :D

I may not post alot...but i LURK like no one's business XD

So yeah, i'm usually here, looking over your shoulders....o.o;

And no, i'm not crazy. :whistle:

*Gasp!* Another sane member of the forums! That's a real rarity! :P Well don't worry, you'll soon be assimilated get used to the randomness. :D