ATTENTION - ALL USERS WHO HAVE 1 MIL+ AND/OR ARE FREQUENT BATTLEDOMERS

TheUnknown

If TNT doesn't restore the accounts that were hacked, then it will really show that Neopets is starting on an unstoppable downhill slide...

Off-topic: o_O Anime has exactly 6,666 posts!

Yeah, but they're a company, not heartless mindless minions. I mean, the Meepits have to leave some sense in them. The items will be restored.

And yes, I noticed my post count. xD

Meepits would restore the items anyway, as they love to watch battledome fights. :yes: The only people who might object are the big corporation people. <_<

Guest Sloth Von Karma

Also, I'd just like to point out that a user named Xero (we don't know if this is the real Xero or if its just a wannabe) managed to get into an account which wasn't that great today, at noon, on the BDC, and self-froze it in instants. Plus, everybody was flaming him, saying he wasn't the real thing because he just had "hacked" an empty 84 month old account, but then he hacked another and that went as well.

Stay alert, and don't show off too much if you are a frequent chatter at the BDC.

Well I always avoid the neoboards anyway, so I guess I'm pretty safe. :P

Is there any word from TNT on the situation?

Guest Sloth Von Karma
Well I always avoid the neoboards anyway, so I guess I'm pretty safe. :P

Is there any word from TNT on the situation?

No word yet, since its the weekend and they only go back today. Nor is there a lot of havoc on the BDC, currently.

I guess people have wizened up a bit concerning posting on the BDC... *considers hiding my Neopets account name on this forum*