Trophy when multiple persons has the same score?

_Zafia_

The reason im asking about that is because, i think, i sometime ago heard about something like if multiple persons have the same score they count as 1. Is that true? Because if thats true im getting a trophy :)

I think what you mean is when loads of people reach the high score.

There are afew games on neopets that has a high score limit.

What TNT does, is 1st come 1st served.

http://neopets.com/gamescores.phtml?game_id=734

With that as an example, Its first come, 1st served, But only the people within the margins get the trophies.

I could be wrong; but, like Paul said, I think it's "first come, first served". That is, there are a set number of each type of trophy given out per day; for any given game, three people earn the gold trophy, five earn the silver, and nine earn the bronze. For games where there's a maximum number of points possible, then those who reached the maximum first get the higher trophies. Using Paul's example of Bruno's Backwoods Breakaway to demonstrate: the max score is 5180. So the first three people to score 5180 would get the gold trophy, but person #4 who also scores 5180 doesn't "tie" and get a gold trophy too, s/he is unfortunately out of luck and will get the silver trophy instead.

Hope that helps! :)

It *is* first come, first served - however there isn't a silver/bronze version of the trophies, the first 17 people just get gold :) Back when I got the Faerie Caves one I was 10th or 11th but I still got a gold trophy and the NP reward for being in the gold position.

Im talking about this game

http://www.neopets.com/medieval/shapeshifter.phtml

So does all of "the same score" count as 1 or?

No all the people with 25 say still count as however many people there are with that score - thus you have to get OVER 25 to get a trophy for that game.