Oh.. My.. God..

MariaWB

YAY!

I have a silver trophy for Evil Fuzzles From Beyond The Stars! WOOHOO!

But I've only been on the list since yesterday - how long to you have to keep your position before you get to keep it forever?

And what if I get bumped down to bronze? Will I then have BOTH trophies?

No you only get the highest trophy youve won.

Congrats :D

I got a bronze Jelly Labs one.

Then i got froze <_<

Actually you only need to keep that score until trophy time is over.

Lets say you score max in meerca chase, then all that matters is that you keep within the trophy areas until trophy time is over. One can get a trophy everyday if one scores high enough.

And congrats again :)

OH MY F****** GOD!

I am SO LUCKY!

How did this happen?

TNT must be making up for scr*w*ng me over on Dungeon Dash!

This weeks Better Than You is Evil Fuzzles with a LOW, LOUSY score of 1450 - so I wanted to beat it. Then I noticed I already had the prize, and I checked my UL, and I have the trophy too! I submitted a score AFTER the news came out, and I won without even knowing it! I even made silver, so I was one of the first 100 to do it!

Just darn it I didn't see it sooner, I could EASILY have gotten gold. But I'm still VERY VERY happy =D YAY! I love my UL!!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Isabel) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not post swear words - bypassing the filters with *** is not allowed!

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

You seem very happy all of a sudden. :P Naturally, with my poor reaction time, coordination, and cognitive speed, I suck at flash games to the point where I could probably never get a trophy.

Congratulations anyway! :D

congratulations! you are so lucky! i probably could have also gotten a trophy if i played the game earlier :(

That's exactly it, I could've gotten gold with EXTREME EASE if I'd known about the game earlier, or had simply submitted my score a minute or two earlier.

And I'm sorry for swearing, even in the edited way.. I just got so over-excited by my sudden turn of luck =) I never have luck in anything. Trust me, if you heard my life's story you'd agree =)

:yes: I'm not a particularly lucky person either. Stuff tends to go wrong around me.