The Neopets Team

m3l3ana

Do you think TNT need to get all their information correct before sending out warnings and disabling people? I know more than one person who has been disabled for various reasons and they haven't done anything wrong. I also know various people who have been given warnings (including myself) for things that they did not do.

Do you think TNT need to get a new process or is it working fine for you? Do you think there is a better method for finding out the truth from neopets players?

Your thoughts....

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they just cant be bothered, and dont really care about who gets frozen. they want to protect the site and its not like we can sue them for it

although the must have sooo many cases to deal with, its not really an excuse

How are they protecting the site by unfairly freezing people.

Get your facts straight

How are they protecting the site by unfairly freezing people.

Get your facts straight

forget unfairly, it doesnt come into it. it doesnt leave the site more protected from wrong-doers by freezing someone who hasnt done anything, only be freezing the bad people

Exactly.

I WAS SOMEONE who was unfairly frozen!

Now your contradicting your self

Cut it out you two!

Dillon I think what freekeee is trying to say is that they are trying to protect the site, but it is no excuse to block people who have done nothing wrong. Is that right freekeee?

I have been given a warning for trying to name one of my pets after one of the TNT members (I was trying to name it TradestaffJnrJnr) so when I got my warning via email, I as nicely as I could (I was little pee'd off) told them that they needed to get their facts correct before they start handing out warnings etc to people!

There are a few people on these forms whom have been disabled and given warnings for different reasons..

Personally I don't like TNT. I wouldn't dare say that on the Neoboard though Haha since I'd probably get a warning somehow. But the amount of advertising they've been putting on is ridiculous including on the Shop pages now. Oh and they need to upgrade on the graphics big time gesh some of the graphics are from the old old neopets years. The customer service on the freezable accounts are also poor theres only a few staff members that still care about the members.

From what it sounds like, there's no reliable way to argue about a frozen account with TNT. If they would give users a way to make their case to unfreeze accounts, it would be slightly less frustrating that TNT freezes unfairly in the first place.

I've heard too many bad things about TNT. It agravates me that they can't even double-check to see if they have the right person BEFORE they freeze accounts. Ever since Neopets was sold to Viacom, the staff has acted like they don't care about their members anymore, but making money.

I don't know much about how TNT operates, so I can't really say much on this, but I can't deny that it seems TNT is getting somewhat careless...

Shouldn't this be in 'Neopets Debate' by the way?

I totally agree they do need to double check or come up with a new system... I understand that they are a business and are out there to make money, but if you start peeing off your members word soon gets round and your reputation can be tarnished... I can also understand that they can make mistakes from time to time, I mean we aren't perfect, but they have no way to rectify these mistakes and if you try and talk to them... Well that is almost impossible!!!

@AA probably should be actually, woops sorry. Someone want to move it? Thanks!

I, too, feel that they need to check their facts. I got a warning neomail from them about password scamming, and I hadn't sent a neomail in over a week, or even used the boards, so I don't know what they were talking about. Also, one of our beloved moderators was frozen for getting a high score on a game, and they accused her of cheating without any warning. v_v;; I wish there was a way to get our feelings across to the staff.

Well technically speaking, there is a way to get your feelings across to the staff. It just doesn't work. <_<

Oh, I believe I have used the term 'trigger-happy' to describe TNT before. I'm using it again. :yes:

Who ever doesnt believe they use freeze bots well perfectly good example they are using them

Hmm... TNT has specifically stated that they do not use freeze bots. *shrug*

The problem is that many people have tried this and still haven't gotten their accounts back...

The problem is that many people have tried this and still haven't gotten their accounts back...

I concur. My former guild leader was unfairly frozen and it has been almost 2 yrs already and he still hasn't gotten his account back. Well he has gotten tired of waiting and have moved on to start a new account but all his achievements ... :whistle:

Well technically speaking, there is a way to get your feelings across to the staff. It just doesn't work. <_<

Oh, I believe I have used the term 'trigger-happy' to describe TNT before. I'm using it again. :yes:

That's what I was going to say.. Great minds think alike :P

There is a way to talk to TNT but most of the time they don't listen or don't care. Most of us also send emails when we are angry or upset and I don't think that helps the matter. I think TNT needs to remember who pays their wages.

I agree. :mellow: Since I need to change it, I'll just add some more words!!!!!!

Well, they said they would freeze your account permanatley, but I think they should have a discussion and maybe a warning first!

Firetail.. You are going to get in trouble for posting a post with less than seven words in it!!

Quick! Edit your post before it's noticed! :P

I guess one way of putting it would be that Neopets has simply grown far too big for TNT to handle things effectively...