NeoBuddy beta???

KVeeee

I got a pop-up about being selected for a beta program called Neobuddy. It then had a quiz to match my personality with a buddy (I got a pirate techo) that would help me with hints and funny messages as I run around neopets.

Anyone else get this?

This smells strongly of april fool's, but I'm not entirely sure. It'd be fun to have around.

Here's a link, I assume it works for everyone: neobuddy

Yeah I got it to and I got the pirate aswell... I am not sure if it would work for everybody, as it says The beta test is only open to select users and will only be open for a limited time.... It does sort of seem strange for it to come out today, but mine seems to be popping up with hints every now and again.

Hehe... glad we got that one sorted...

Not a bad idea though, could be helpful for newer users.

Don't worry you didn't miss out on much... he basically gives you a helpful hint (nothing you don't already know) and then starts getting angry at you, cause you aren't being nice to him.

It's got April Fools written all over it. I don't really care as I don't wander around Neo very much, so chances are I'll hardly see old Bug-Eye much today.

Some people did get Sir Fufon Lui though, somebody screenied it on this petpage

Yeah, the pop-ups can be really annoying. Luckily I'm not RSing or anything like that. :P

I read on the Neoboards somewhere that you can move the screen he pops up in to the bottom of the page and then it will be out of your way and he wont come back or something like that.

I might test it myself. I'm gonna go Restocking! (hooray :D)

I also got the Bug Eye McGee as my match, don't really like him though, is this a april fool's joke I wonder...

I also got the Bug Eye McGee as my match, don't really like him though, is this a april fool's joke I wonder...

It's definitely the April Fools joke, but its not really that funny. TNT need to go for something HUGE and mean. I was actually hoping for a pound prank, that would really fire up the Help Boards :P

Now I'm off to feebly try and restock!

I didn't get that popup for some reason, so thanks for the link! Got linked to Bug Eye of course, but no pops ups from him so far :x Aww. I was hoping that I'd get Sloth, imagine getting bugged by him complaining that you won't talk to him, then moping away cause you don't care. XP