• Windows - Firefox
    • Windows - Other
    • Mac OS - Safari
    • Mac OS - Firefox
    • Mac OS - Other
    • Other - Internet Explorer
    • Other - Firefox
    • Other - Other

Well no matter what, you'll get what you have earned even though there may/ or not be a glitch concerning your reward.

Ouch thats what i payed for my ordinary computer and laptop combined. Maybe you should make a new topic about computers so i can have an idea whether or not its a computer error or glitches?

So, here is the topic and poll!

Specificly, the glitch is the game freezing, especially after level 4, at the beginning of level 5

I set the poll up as multiple choice... so you can pick more than one answer if it applies! Let us figure out if this is a browser or OS problem

I think you should have Other - Firefox and stuff, too. Because I used linux to play.

I added in the 'other" choices... sorry about that! I know nothing about Linux... so I don't know what browsers work with it. let me know and I'll adjust the poll choices accordingly!

I didnt had any glitch's while playing that game, only annoyances was that it sometimes could be a bit laggy, but i think that was my internet providers fault, because of some technical interferences on the internet pipe thingy.

And i've played the game with windows - firefox.

I first tried to play in Windows Firefox, but the game wouldn't load at all... So I played in Explorer and that worked perfectly...

My glitch in safari and firefox on mac and in firefox on pc was that the game froze right at the beginning of the 5th level. As in, I'd hit continue, my character would run the little bit till the end of the icecream section and then as soon as he was about to step into the pirate section.. he stopped, though his feet would keep moving just as if he was running... i could even get him to put on the armour, swing a shovel around, and do the bubble... he was just stationary... kinda just floating in mid-air.My pc-window problem was just a really laggy and skippy game.. but that could possibly been my computer, cause my PC is cruddy... so I didn't count that one and didn't enter it into the poll.

Ffirefox seems to be a main culprit.. you must have gotten lucky zafia! Maybe it has something to do with the version of firefox then.. wasn't a newer firefox version released not long ago? I thought I saw a thread on incompatibilities between the new firefox and the neopets toolbar.

DD worked perfectly (If a bit laggy, but my computer isn't that fast when other things are running anyway) for me on Windows and Internet Explorer. The only glitch I'm getting is claiming my prize :/

Correction: if there are glitches, then it shouldn't be Firefox causing the problem, it's much more likely to be the version of Adobe Flash player for Firefox. :yes: