VERY IMPORTANT FOR DUNGEON DASH

Poker-Guru

Ok, sorry for the caps but I'm trying to save some peeps the dissapointment I got. I couldn't beat level 4 so I sent my score to see the NP payout... and it turns out you can only send 1 score. Whether this is a glitch or intentional I dunno but pay mind to it. I beat the game only to find out that it was futile. So could I advise you TDN admin folk to make it an alert or something it sounds worthy of an alert :P I'm screwed but hopefully I can warn a few of you.

well thats crap! so i don't get anything for doing all 30 days? like no trophy? *shakes her fist in anger at the people at neopets who didnt inform anyone* I almost didnt make it through dubloon disaster and then this happens

well thats crap! so i don't get anything for doing all 30 days? like no trophy? *shakes her fist in anger at the people at neopets who didnt inform anyone* I almost didnt make it through dubloon disaster and then this happens

More prizes will be released tomorrow, after all 31 days.

Too bad I saw this forum AFTER I sent my score :(

I did the same thing! I got to the 4th level, and then I sent to see the NP payout and now I beat it with a score of 5000 and it doesn't count! It even says 5000 in my High Scores List, but it doesn't show up on the DD page! :grrr:

I know all about that, i sent my score when i reached 3,5k points to see how much the game was worth after hours of playing. Then finally i completed the game with AAA only to find out one could only send 1 score :O :(

I feel kinda screwed. Putting all the efforts and time into all the games on release date for nothing. Arg i just wanna smash something and scream.

*^(^^&)&*_)(%^*%$%(&)&)%^&$& Hmmm... well that was my spat for the day!!! I sent my score and 2,700 by accident as I was getting fustrated with the game... Didn't mean to send my score, but now we are all screwed!!! I wish they had informed us of this as it was not the case for the other games.. Although I totally did it by accident :grrr:

Well I guess we should really really hope this is just a glitch of some sort...

YAY!!!!!! I PASSED... and it was on my third score.... I am not sure what happened but I hoped for the best and played again today.. sent a score of 4,550, just to see if it worked and it did, so I kept on playing and after about 2 hours I passed with a score of 5,000 so I sent it and it worked and that is the third score I sent today!!!!

so don't give up guys it may still work for you!!!!

I just read on the boards that people are now able to send their score more than once, so if you sent it before beating it I suggest trying again. But I also suggest if you haven't beat it don't send your score until you do just in case.

I hit send score by accident! I am so angry at myself for that one. Only had 3200 or so.

Try again it worked for me and I did the same thing you did!!

XD Yay, my prediction was correct! :D Unfortunately there's no way I'll be able to do this game...