Neoschools?

Parshy

I haven't seen that anywhere. Could you please post a link? Thanks

EDIT; I have taken a look around and this is an April Fool's Joke put together by various submitters to the NT.

Well it seems that TNT is joining in on the joke then... maybe their actual April Fool's joke will be related to this?

I hope the April Fool's joke is that they really will be rereleasing the Daily Dare Avvie, even though the 26th has come and gone and everyone's worried!

*Edit: haha, Sky Shadow, I just read your latest post under the daily dare 'Avatar' thread right after I posted this... yes lots of April Fools theories!

I'm pretty sure Neoschools isn't going to happen. TNT has confirmed this several times.

As for April Fools, it could just about be anything. Just don't pay attention to anything that the New Features says on April 1st, because it'll probably be some sort of prank.

Or perhaps the April Fools joke will be that the news really isn't an April Fools joke, so there won't really have been an April Fools joke which will mean that- oh never mind.

Superfly can confirm this is the NT's April Fools joke. ;) Remember last year, Faerie Wars.

While this isn't the site's april fools joke, it's the NT's writers little joke.

I dunno... maybe to try and make your pet smarter? :P Without schools, they're pretty much useless though.

These Neopedia articles were created when Neoschools were being planned by TNT. However, they delayed the implementation 3 times, and then canceled it, proven by the tomb in PS2 game The Darkest Faerie. The articles were not deleted in case TNT ever decided to do Neoschools, like the RoS plot.

And don't ask me why Neoschools was scrapped. I have no idea.

I saw that tomb. My brother had no idea what it was about. :P

I've heard plenty of times that TNT has dished the idea of neoschools. I wasn't around when they actually existed, but I can't say that I would look forward to them if TNT were to release them. Plenty of reasons. Don't get me started. :P

Well yes, there are many reasons why Neoschools would be unpopular. Probably why TNT never implemented them. :P

Well yes, there are many reasons why Neoschools would be unpopular. Probably why TNT never implemented them. :P

Actually, Neoschools were quite popular with Neopians at the time. TNT was first delayed by plots, and then for one reason or another removed the idea.

Ah, I see... maybe they couldn't figure out enough ideas to get an entertaining system?