Happy Shoyru Day (amongst other things)!

Mike.

Happy Shoyru Day!

Did you know that the Shoyru is the most popular neopet? :O

Shopkeepers

1949.gif1948.gif

1947.gif1950.gif

Caption Contest #897

sm_caption_897.gif

Neogreetings

tm_1276.giftm_1275.gif

Your regular news poster, Superfly, will return to you Monday - unless there is breaking news. ;)

Shoyrus are pretty good neopets. I have one on my account, so I'll probably get some free training on Shoyru Day.

I do like those Shopkeepers though, they look nice :D

Well yes, they're cute enough to lure in plenty of customers. :yes: I guess that's part of the reason why Shoyrus are so popular.

That is true. They are cute enough for girls to enjoy, yet they are a fire-breathing dragon which no doubt males will enjoy. That is for younger children though. I just picked one for an avatar and I decided to keep it. The Skeith is my favourite neopet :D

The Grarrl is my favourite Neopet due to the fact that they will eat pretty much anything, but they still look kinda cool in a sleek sort of way. :yes:

Well Skeiths can eat anything as well. A Skeith was my first neopet and I think I picked it because it was some sort of fat, lazy dragon which I thought was cool. I've liked them ever since.

XD The fat and lazy part is why I don't like Skeiths. Lazy evil masterminds always fail.

*bangs on the wall outside*

We want Superfly back. :P

Haha, thanks for covering for me Mike while I was away. ;)