Welcome me

Poker-Guru

Ooh! Newbie! *feeds cookie*

I'm Princess Ruto. Only the old farts here know my first name. :P

I, uh, think cheese is the best substance in the universe. You are not permitted to touch it.

Welcome to TDN Poker-Guru.

My name is Tom. As a gesture to welcome you I offer you some cookies *gives cookies*. There are more on the table to your left if you still feel hungry.

Enjoy!

*waves* Hi, I'm Marianne or m3l3ana whichever.. I live in NZ and am 21... been on TDN for a few weeks now... Take the cookies they are the best..

I know Levy... Think the last time I saw asl was on Yahoo or msn or something hehe

I know Levy... Think the last time I saw asl was on Yahoo or msn or something hehe

My last asl was when I used to be a regular user of Paltalk. I think I was 14 then. Three years without an asl, I guess asl is a passed fad.

I've never used an asl, but I've seen them being used

My first asl EVER: 14-m-AUS :O

Welcome to the forums Poker-Guru! I'll add my own recommendation to those for the cookies mentioned earlier. I hope you have a great time here! :D

Sorry, Mr. Guru, but we already have an official pun-creator/Anime annoyer. Maybe if you were nice to him, he would train you. ;)

You disabled cookies? That can occasionally mess a few sites up y'know...

But I seem to be the only one who found that joke funny. :P

Hmm... well enabling cookies (but on a high security level) would probably be worth trying at least. :yes:

My last asl was when I used to be a regular user of Paltalk. I think I was 14 then. Three years without an asl, I guess asl is a passed fad.

Umm.. yeah that would make sense for me too.. I think I was on some chat thing around 14 years old... That was when I used to talk in text or chat lingo hehe... I hate it now... I even text in full except for the occasional u, r etc... Shivers that would be like 7 years ago now... :crying: I am getting old

I can understand chat lingo, but I don't use it often and I dislike barely legible formats...