Unreleased Game!

Superfly

It appears to be a revamp of Gadgadsgame! Yep, another game revamp is in the works.

Game Buttons

icon_968.giftm_968.gif

Trophies

968_3.gif968_2.gif968_1.gif

Well I wouldn't be too sure of that. It's pretty hard to tell until you see the actual game. :)

I'm not really a fan of the original, but I am however interested in how this will turn out. Hopefully it'll be better than the original

I'm not really a fan of any Neopets game. :P The only two I particularly like are Skies Over Meridell and The Last Blast.

But I'm always interested in new games. :yes:

Another revamp....

I wasn't much of a fan of the original so I'll just play the game to get another game score in.

I actually liked the first game. It was very fun and I was very good at it. I think it really will be a remake 'cause there have been revamps under different names, like the Jelly Processing Plant being turned into Hungry Skeith.

So I do hope this is better, but I still mourn the original in its future home in the Game Graveyard.

Isn't it an avy with the game Gadgadsbogen? If it's a revamp, I hope that the avatar would be much easier to get ^_^

You can get an avvie from this game? :P Shows how much I pay attention to things...

i think getting the avvie from this revamp will be harder...

I think we can't even know before the game is released and maybe a new minimal score set. ;)

Im still confused about how many people are 100% certain it is a remake.

All you have there is the picture and trophy.

I know it COULD be a remake, but all we know it isn't.

We just make hypothesis :P

Well basically, we seem to be all hoping that this will be a remake. :P

It might not be a remake, but I hope it is. TNT usually does a good job with the remakes, so I'm interested in seeing how this turns out (assuming it is a remake)

I only played it once or twice before getting bored. :P I guess it's hard to keep me interested in a game...

I played it once or twice for the avatar, but I don't think I've played it at all since I got it.

The avatar is pretty easy though, I don't recall taking very long to get it.