Dice-A-Roo

Mr. Sirius

I play when I have time and when I can be bothered.... I play for the free food and ther items.. and if I get the jackpot it is just a bonus :yes: hehe

You've never gotten past the fourth dice Izzy? I have gotten onto the silver dice quite a few times and I have won the jackpot once, but that is it.

I play every now and then, but only in an attempt to get the avvie. I've gotten to the silver dice twice, but I haven't won :( . One time I got like 10 lottery tickets from Dice-A-Roo, for some reason it just landed on the same spot over and over and over again. That was weird :P

One day I'll win the Jackpot and get the avvie...

Do you get the avvie when you win the jackpot? Cause if that is so then I already have it and didn't even know hehe

Quote directly from TDN's Avatar Guide

Win the jackpot at Dice-A-Roo

So yeah, I suppose you already have it :P

YAY *does a little cheer for herself* *looks around proudly and leave the room*

I only just discovered the wonders of this game recently. My friend advised me to play because you only ever lose 5np each time, and the prizes you can win are deffinetly worth more than that, and are helping me get towards the packrat avvie! I do find Dice-A-Roo frustrating though, cos it's "click, click, click .... lots of points ... game over".

Well congratulations!

I think that older accounts have the general reduced luck thing, so they can't play this game as well. :yes:

I have a system. It's not guaranteed to get you the jackpot, but that's what I do.

On the Red Dice, I refresh 5 times in a row before it loads.

On the Blue, 4.

Green, 3.

Yellow, 2.

Silver, 1.

I constantly break my rule on the red and blue dice, refreshing random amounts of times, but each time I see a green, I follow the pattern all the time.

Hey Maximum... let me know if it works.. but then again I like getting the free stuff :S

Hmm maybe the refresh would work better for the dice...After all, it works wonders with Gormball.

SkyShadow, you mentioned something about reduced luck for the older accounts - really? I'm guessing it's only for much older accounts, but how does it work? Anyone know?

I don't know if it's true or not, but my account is almost 5 yrs old (59 months) and I have horrible luck. I've NEVER won Dice-a-roo for instance, but then again I seem to have bad luck in many un-neopet related things too o_O

It's been theorized (but never quite proven) that TNT gives extra good luck (random events, etc.) to newer accounts. :yes:

You guys are really lucky...

Once I played for a whole day and all I got was free food. I never manage to pass the 3rd dice... :(

Since then I don't have the patiente to play it many times... just once in a while :P