Typing Terror

Yes I had the same problem! I beat the game almost every time and had perfect accuracy, it just depends on how many of the red and purple robots you get! Keep trying! And if you don't know already in the easier levels don't do the ones that are yellow right away, wait for the red and purple looking ones...then do the yellow when they are dangerously close to you and you have to do them! That gives you more of a chance to earn more points! Good luck!

I'd be the first to admit that sometimes my accuracy isn't that great, but it's still better than Typing Terror tries to make out it is! I find myself trying to turn my head at impossible angles to work out what some of the words are, and perhaps that's supposed to be part of the 'fun' in the game but it just gets me worked up, resulting in me not playing the game so much!

Didn't Neopets used to have a typing game that was based on fish that was much easier? Or was that a totally different website altogether? (This is possible, working with people with dementia takes it toll on you, it really does.)