Hello everyone

KrisRussel

My name is Kris and I've been playing on Neopets on a semi-serious level for 28 months. I once subscribed when it only just began, but I completely forgot my first account and thus made a new one :guiltysmiley:

I love the plots, even though I'm not that thrilled with the last Sloth-plot, but I guess I'm not alone in that ;)

My pet is a Korbat named Bartholho with a petpet named Snickers the Snickelbeast.

I bumped onto this site a few months ago when I was googling something and found it on TDN. Love the site, but never really considered joining the forum because of my lack of internet-time during the week because of work and school. But every time I'm browsing the forum, I find topics I want to reply to, but of course couldn't and when I read today that you could rate the latest plot, I decided to finally subscribe ;)

If you want to know more about me, don't hesitate to ask ;)

Welcome to TDN forum! Glad you have joined after browsing here a few times! I think that's how I ended up joining as well...I don't much remember that was ages ago! We are happy to have you here and feel free to ask any questions you might have, someone usually knows the answer around here!

Hey Kris!

I'm Tom and welcome to TDN Forums! Lol, my main pet used to have a Snickelbeast called Snicker (the same as yours just without the s), that was until it got blasted away by the petpet lab ray. Anyway, enjoy some complimentary cookies. You will find them on a table to your right *points*

Enjoy!

Welcome to the forums Kris! I don't really have much else to say... :P Anyway, if you happen to be hungry you can grab a few cookies from the table over there. They're absolutely delicious! :D