Trophy/Hi-score help please!

Vault

I've recently scored a score of 55k+ for the game Mop n Bop. Then neopets comes up with the thing: 'your score is being reviewed by staff'. So far it's been around 6 hours and still no reply from TNPT. When I went to check the Mop n Bop page, it shows my plays: 2/3 (the score of 55k+ was my 3rd time). Could someone help me with this? Normally if you get a hi-score will it be counted into the plays even before TNPT reviews? And how long does it normally take because I'm really worried now! Please give me some helpful suggestions thanks.

TNT aren't working on weekend, therefor they can't review your score before Monday. (But it could take longer and be pushed to Tuesday or Wednesday... depending how many scores they have to review.)

Yes, your score is counting as your 3rd game for today, so you can't send any other score. If your score is accepted, you will be awarded with your nps and possible trophy if you make it to the highscore table!

Congratulations on your score! I think it's amazing! :)

Oh okay, thanks for clearing me of my worries! Thank you =)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Xepha).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Xepha if you have any questions regarding this action.