sasuke set

Maximum

Hi.

im a really big fan of sasuke that i decided to make a set of him:P

it only took me 2 hours to make a so it probably might not look that good.

plz rate!

---

i already switched to a different set now ^_^

im a bigger fan of naruto than sasuke :P

Excellent use of blending.

Colors clash a bit

Border doesn't go well with the rest of the sig

Nice job for a beginner. My rating: 3/5

I agree with Levy on the border - since I'm not particularly good at graphics I won't try to give a rating though. :)

Well when you make a sig or avatar, the border shouldn't be the eye grabber. Like in my sig, Ulquiorra is the first thing your eyes goto. Then the words then you look at the background. You don't even notice the border, but the sig wouldn't look the same without it.

UlquiorrasigEX.png

Very simple loss of a one pixel border and that's what we get. Let me show you another example:

Here's Revenge's with a border:

revenge.png

And without:

revengeEX.png

Revenge's is a better example because his has a double border, an outer one to define the edges and an inner on with a special mode option. You definitely notice a difference that you wouldn't have noticed in the one with the border. Borders are not meant to draw attention away from the sig itself, they are meant to define the edges of the image.

What graphics program do you use?

I'd say... dark brown border, or black..

Also, you might want to try to make your font looking smoother... Look at the anti-alias properties and select "crisp" should improve the look of your font. It should be set to "none" when you are using pixel fonts, that's all.

As for a rating, I'd agree with 3/5.

Well when you make a sig or avatar, the border shouldn't be the eye grabber. Like in my sig, Ulquiorra is the first thing your eyes goto. Then the words then you look at the background. You don't even notice the border, but the sig wouldn't look the same without it.

UlquiorrasigEX.png

Very simple loss of a one pixel border and that's what we get. Let me show you another example:

Here's Revenge's with a border:

revenge.png

And without:

revengeEX.png

Revenge's is a better example because his has a double border, an outer one to define the edges and an inner on with a special mode option. You definitely notice a difference that you wouldn't have noticed in the one with the border. Borders are not meant to draw attention away from the sig itself, they are meant to define the edges of the image.

What graphics program do you use?

oh... i see... this is the first time making a sig so thanks for telling me that. so i guess ill make my border smaller for my next sig and take more time making it.

i use corel photohouse

i use

Possibly, depends on the quallity. I personally don't like it because it eats up bandwidth on my host, photobucket. But something quick, maybe under 100KB wouldn't hurt.

Well, if you feel like making something and you have the time, just go for it. :yes: Even if it doesn't turn out well, you will still learn a few new tricks on the way.

You learn from experience. My first sigs never turned out too well, now check um out. (Still not the best but certainly not the worst.)