Good Evening

Nic

I am a lurker of your boards for a few months, and decided to join finally. I have been playing neopets for about 6 years, though the account I use now says only 5. I've been working on collecting avatars, it's my current neopet hobby. I like to meet new people so I hope that I meet some great ones here! :laughingsmiley:

Welcome to TDN. I am DIllon. 6 years is along time. My now frozen account had 4 years. *sigh* enjoy your stay!

Hey Nic!!!

I'm Tom and welcome to TDN Forums. I've been playing for about 4 years, but the account I'm using is only 8 months old. It's because I took a hiatus and started fresh etc etc.

Anyway, if you look to your left, you'll see a table with delicious cookies on it. Take them, they're free!!!

Welcome to the forums Nic! I hope you enjoy your stay here. :yes: TDN has an avatar lending program that I think you'd find useful for getting some of the more expensive avatars.

And I second Tom's recommendation of those cookies! :D

*sighs* Don't eat the cookies - part of the recipe called for a Dung Meepit Morphing Potion (very rare and sold on the black pawkeet market).

Other than that, welcome to the forums, and enjoy your stay.

Hello Nic!

I'm Ithil, welcome on TDN forum. I'm also an avatar collector; my current goal is the Adam avy. :)

Ignore the people trying to put you off the cookies - they're just trying to get them all for themselves. :yes: