How much is a Red Poogle Morphing Potion?

zerwey

Well, the title says it all. I want a red Poogle but cannot adopt one nor create one, so I will have to morph my Sketch Shoyru into a red Poogle. I need a Red Poogle Morphing Potion for this though, but only found one in the Auction House for 1.29 million neopoints and only two on the Trading Post. They seem extremely rare. Well, how much should I buy a Red Poogle Morphing Potion for? A few hundred thousand or a few million neopoints? Please reply. Thanks!

If you are willing to wait... Poogle day is on September 19th. TNT will probably release more Poogles on that day, so you would be able to create one.

If you really want to morph your pet, just buy the cheapest morphing potion and then paint your pet in red, if it's really what you want.

If you are willing to wait... Poogle day is on September 19th. TNT will probably release more Poogles on that day, so you would be able to create one.

If you really want to morph your pet, just buy the cheapest morphing potion and then paint your pet in red, if it's really what you want.

Yes, that's what I want. Well, then, what is the cheapest Poogle Morphing Potion?

And I do not want to wait 6 months for a Poogle. No way.

I don't know...

just look around the trading post, auctions and in boards. From what I saw, it's over 1 million neopoints for a poogle morphing potion.