Hi everyone!

Arwen

I just registered yesterday. I decided to do so after using the Dr. Sloth plot guide to help me through the plot, so I could thank TDN for providing such a helpful resource. I've been playing Neopets since 2003 and I admit I haven't been consistantly active on Neopets throughout the years, but I look forward to joining what looks like a dedicated and friendly Neopets community. :)

Hello Arwen and welcome to TDN forum!

I'm glad you like our plot coverage! We are working really hard to provide the best solution possible!

I hope you will have fun and enjoy your time on our forum!

Hey Arwen!

I'm Tom, nice to meet you! Lots of people join up on these forums during plots and we're glad to have you :P

If you look to your right, you'll see a table of cookies there. Take them, eat them and enjoy them :D

Welcome to the forums Arwen! :D

And take as many of those cookies as you like - quick, before they're all eaten! :P

Just because you like the cookies doesn't mean you have to try and scare everybody off them. There are plenty enough to go around. Geez...

Hi Arwen,

I'm Ithil and I wish you a warm welcome on the forum. You will surely enjoy your time here :laughingsmiley: