Former Stalker Becomes a Member! Introducing Tracii!!!!

Tracii

Hey everyone, I am a stalker of about 7 months on these boards. I've been playing neopets since I would say, 2001. I had about 3 accounts back in the day, all of which were valuable, but I played games on them (before they inaccted the side account rules)...so 2 of my accounts have since been deleted, so now I play under lil_tee52, which I created after my primary account got hacked into :(. I have a baby lupe, a faer

After many years of playing I still don't have many neofriends, the close ones I had have since stopped playing neopets. So I would gladly accept any friends!

even though i've been a long time member, I considered myself somewhat a newbie because i have barely any trophies, and my neopets are not high in stats.i just got back in the swing of things.

I love plushie tycoon, and certain games. SO i'm trying to find my niche in neopets. I hope yall can help me :)

Guest Sloth Von Karma

Wow, nice account you got there (well, Neopet and age-wise!).

Welcome to the forums, by the way. I'm HBK (aka Sloth Von Karma, or SVK), and I write content and reviews for TDN's Battlepedia, if you haven't noticed yet. :P

I hope you integrate yourself into our community, since it's very friendly and willing to accept any new member. :)

Thanks, and I hope you enjoy The Daily Neopets Forum.

Welcome fellow stalker. :) My name is Superfly.

I post Neopets News around here, a super fun job.

The best part though is being able to have fun on TDNs Community, I hope you feel welcome.

Hello Tracii and welcome to TDN forum! If you enjoyed stalking... you will certainly enjoy posting!

Seems like only staffer are around right now... but members are awesome too!

I hope you will have a good time with us, and if you have question feel free to ask anybody around. We will do our best to provide you the best answer possible.

Hey Tracii!

My name is Tom and I am NOT a staff member of any sort (although like Xepha said I am awesome). If you look to your right you will see a table of welcome cookies, take as many as you like, they are very delicious. We have a great little community thing going on here and we welcome everybody with open arms :D

Have fun!

I second Tom's recommendation of those cookies - they really are divine. :yes: And I would like to offer you a very warm welcome to our insane little community. :D

Hello Tracii,

Welcome on the TDN forums, you will enjoy your time here :)

I'm glad you like the cookies - take as many as you like. :D It's not like they mind control you or anything. :shiftyeyes_anim: