Part 5

YoungRL01

As much as you want - or so we've all assumed :) The more you do, the more points you will get in the end. However, even if you do nothing you should still be able to continue on with later steps!

Alright, excellent! ^^ Is there a cap on points, like there is with the Battledome steps?

Just a bump, still wondering about a cap for part 5. Anyone know anything?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Space Faerie Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post or bump topics.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Eek! Part 5... I'm able to do some parts, and baffled by others! In a way i'm greatful that we dont have to complete every section, but if one of the main aims of a plot is to gain as many points as possible I'm fighting a losing battle, cos I sucked at the battledome too!

Am I the only one that finds non-capped quests pointless? 'Cos I forget that I have a life outside neopets sometimes, sitting there glued to the screen :*

Double-posting is putting one post after another, regardless of their contents. If you want to add something you thought of after you posted and no-one else has posted on the topic, use the edit button in the bottom-right corner of the post. Put "Edit:" after your addition if you want to show you put it on later. :P

By the way, what's bumping exactly?

Bumping is posting to bring the topic to the top of the forum list (or onto the Recent Posts list) so that your topic will stay alive or your question will be answered faster.

This is getting somewhat off-topic though, so I think we should start talking about Part 5 again.

Well part 5 is supposedly over now, although you might still be able to grab a few more points... or you might not.

I can't see why not. I didn't do Part 5 at all either. I think it's like the Battledome, it was just for points and was not a necessity to continue on with the plot. So don't fret, I think you'll be fine :D

Yeah... part 5 is closed now anyway, but the singularity collection was easy enough to do even without a calculator. :)