Sloth Ship Plot Step

This has got to be the new version of the sand digging activity. All of the coins one by one until the real one is found. Any other opinions?

The way to pass the Multiplayer testing step is to move the lever until it almost touches the glowing field, and then locking it in.

If this is a glimpse of what Keyquest will be, I'm slightly intrigued.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Xepha) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post, use the edit button instead. Posts merged.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Slothstep4.jpg

After the glowing field you get to the dissolving step

you are presented with 10 beakers of liquids

1--2--3--4--5

6--7--8--9--10

each person has to add the respective percentage (appears next to your name) of the total amount (appears in red in the center of the screen) and pick the right acid. For example if you need to mix in 45% Xweeotic acid of the total amount 2.9 Litres, then you add .45 * 2.9 = 1.305 (1305 ml) of #9.

And yes you do need a calculator

Acids:

#1 - Hydroslothic

#2 - Transtyrannic

#3 - Meridellic

#4 - Flurokadoatic

#5 - Cyanofaerylic

#6 - Perneopic

#7 - Zafaric

#8 - Tikionic

#9 - Xweetic

#10 - oxydariganic

Next part you are given a singularity with a grid.

Although I'm not sure what i'm doing, apparently if you place it anwhere on the darkened line found in the grid it's right.

So, the first one i place on that tiny point in the line.

The second one i place at the intersection between the bottom line and the vertical

third one?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Xepha) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post, use the edit button instead. Posts merged.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.