RoS: Chapter 11

Superfly

Chapter 11 (wow has it really been 11 chapter so far) of the plot has been released today. :) Stick with TDN for live plot updates if a new step is released.

Update: Primary Grundo Bot RZ894 has been released in the battledome. tdnBP has loads of battledome help, challenger weapon information, and much more! Check it out to help you defeat this hard challenger.

Frontpage Marquee

return_of_sloth_2008_ch11.jpg

News Banner

ros_new_features_ch11.gif

Current Events Banner

ros_current_events_ch11.gif

Don't forget about our Neopets Forums, come, discuss, have fun, and work together on each and every plot step. :)

Looks awesome!

More action and suspense!

TNT really is working hard. The Daily Dare and the Dr. Sloth plot at the same time!

Although the Daily Dare is probably to cover up any delays on the plot. :P

Yay a comic, though I wish they would pull the 'Lack of interest' day. (They could have belated it to today)

Or even better. 3 Page comic

1st page: normal good quality etc

2nd page: Black and white/really bad pictures

3rd page: Big sign saying "CANCELLED DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST"

That would be Classic

I really liked this Chapter of the comic. Stuff is finally starting to happen (I guess stuff has been happening the whole time, but fighting robots is more interesting). However the Grundo Robot is big and intimidating. My pet is weak and I'm not even going to bother challenging it.

Good luck to the more serious battlers though.

I challenged the new guy just to see how fast I would lose. The robot acted really stupid for several moves and didn't use its weapons (I used burrow to absorb the massive damage for the first move) and I managed to take it down to 117 HP before it knocked my pet out.

A pity my pet is now stuck in a battle with the grundo scouts... *is waiting for TNT to clear out stuck battles*

Wow that's pretty good AA, but I'm not even going to bother finding out how much hp I can take off.

I'm a bit unsure about this whole 30 battles cap thing however. I know some of the more recent plots have had caps but this plot seems to be set out like much older plots, which I'm pretty sure didn't have a cap. But then again, what do I know? I am just wondering if someone could give me an explanation of where this idea of a battle cap came in?

Well in some obscure post somewhere it was mentioned that the battle cap for the recent plots was somewhere around 30...

I know that, that's why I just assumed 30 battles as well. I just want to know why people think it's 30 (why not another number?) and why this plot would be the same as the more recent plots. I don't know if anyone can even answer those questions, but I suppose they are worth asking anyway.

Hmm... I guess the correct estimation for the battle cap would be 'about 30'. :yes: Doesn't matter that much to me, I'll just keep beating up Sloth's minions. :P

Me too. I'm just going to fight them whenever I feel like. I still have some challengers that I haven't beaten 30 times, but even if/when I do that I'll probably keep fighting the lower level ones anyway. *shrugs*

Once my pet gets unstuck, I'll probably see if I can get lucky enough to beat the Grundo robot again. :P

I really hope a new puzzle type step comes out. It is a good thing that daily dare came out... or I might have stopped checking neopets everyday. I'm not too into fighting, so almost a full month of no new puzzle steps is quite boring. Maybe the next one will be released friday, that would be a month exactly since the last puzzle step was released!

Well going by this comic, we'll have a new step shortly, or at least I hope so. :yes:

My pet finally got unstuck - and I lost to the robot again. :P

It sort of seems like the plot will conclude soon. They are bringing out stronger things to battle, almost like a boss. Also at the end of this comic, the words "This is where it all ends" are used. Of course it may not mean anything, but perhaps TNT are putting it in there to say that it is ending soon as a warning to those who haven't completed all the steps. Still, I do hope we get to fight Sloth, Garoo, Ylana or some other important character. I am expecting at least one more puzzle needed to navigate through Sloth's ship. Of course, just because they get the Space Faerie's amulet thing doesn't mean the plot will end, but it was somewhat hinted at in the comic.

Hmm... perhaps we'll get one more plot step, a 'too be continued' thing, and then a continuation after the Daily Dare?

Perhaps it might be a 'to be continued' thing, but I'm sure that would anger a lot of people. I can however see this plot ending but having a sequel somewhere down the line. TNT seems to like using Sloth in plots and I'm sure this won't be the last one he is in.

I miss the puzzle steps. I beat the blumaroo juniors 30 times and the grundo scouts more than 25 times. I can't go farther I think with my stats.

Hope TNT will not give a too abrupt end to the plot. I would like to have some more steps to resolve. :crying:

Well right now it seems that we have a step everybody's having trouble resolving. :P

The step is just so odd. The robot thing is confusing and all the tests are really odd.

I suppose I'll just wait until a decent guide is published and I'll work it out from there.

Well it's a masterpiece of confusion, that much can't be denied... still, I like that robot. :P

I've still worked on it a bit, but I am still completely confused by it. Still its early days and there is plenty more time for an effective guide to be released *is lazy* :P

The robot can be cool, but it gets annoying when it gets mad at you for 180 seconds...